Wednesday, December 18, 2019
Baby, It's Cold Outside!
It's almost winter in Michigan and we have had a taste of it.
I just checked. 11 degrees (feels like 2).
The ground was white again this morning but the sun came out in the afternoon and tempered the chill as I filled up my gas tank at the new lower prices. With a 50 cent grocery store discount, I paid just $1.699.
The polar air will move out soon and a high of 47 is predicted for Monday, when the family will all be here for dinner.
The Florida dog who is visiting Michigan in order to experience snow for the first time may be disappointed!
I'm not complaining. Some tornadoes touched down in the south, Martha had an ice storm in Bedford and NYC experienced a snow squall--which is another new weather word for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment