Today was DAY ONE of plaster repair, delayed a few more days for our painter's illness. I still wasn't completely ready, anyway. Two rooms have now been cleared of all but the large furniture pieces and all the books and stuff have been boxed and/or tucked into every crook and cranny--or is it nook and cranny? The last box packed was the Noritake china and there was no safe corner left for the box to be tucked into.
Tonight the 7 pleated shades are in a pile (awaiting the spring dumpster!) and the ceiling fan has been removed from the sun room.
An OLD sofa and loveseat that had Surefit covers on them for years are on the street with removal tags.
An OLD sofa and loveseat that had Surefit covers on them for years are on the street with removal tags.
I spent an hour removing wallpaper from above the fireplace, but did not complete the job. I will finish over the weekend!
I am in a white mood...cloud white. The transformation will be heavenly in the sun room, with all its windows and two new glass skylights--with (hopefully) no more leaking!
Stay tuned for the after photos!
Stay tuned for the after photos!
![]() |
| Clutter cleared! Including all vegetation! |

No comments:
Post a Comment